Hacksaw Gaming has buried valuable rewards all around the strange forest and it’s up to you to find them. Cash quest slot looks like some kind of a treasure map through the fantasy land filled with remains of a long battled war, lie swords, shields and locked chests.
The provider has added a new bonus feature into his product line, debuted in this very game. It’s the backbone of the gameplay and quite an interesting edition, so stick around and see what it entails.
Betting Options & Bonus Features
A quest for cash and a maximum prize of up to 7,500x the bet takes place at a 6x6 grid with cluster pay mechanics. Join the real money play by placing a bet anywhere from €0.20 to €100. The RTP is 96.32%, while the volatility is at a medium level, ranked 3 out of 5 on the developer’s chart.
At least 5 identical symbols landing in a way that connects them vertically or horizontally creates a winning cluster. Thanks to the cascading reels, symbols participating in the winning cluster are removed with new cards falling in their places, hopefully triggering another cluster.
Clusters with 26+ symbols bring the biggest wins, varying from 15 to 25 times your stake. The highest paying cards include a golden mask, blue dragon and a sword, medium ones are golden token and green bottle, while shield, meat, boot, skull and bones have the lowest value.
Boosterbar is an exciting new feature Hacksaw introduced in this slot for the first time. Basically, it’s a bar located on top of the reels and consists of four extra positions. It triggers when the 'BB' book symbol appears on the reels, revealing special game modifiers:
- Blocking Stones – These symbols block positions they land on until the next round.
- Magic Lantern – This symbol jumps onto the board from the Boosterbar, clearing all symbols from it and making room for new ones to drop in.
- Splitter Symbols – Can be any of the paying symbols with a green number on them from 5 to 30. The respective number of symbols leap onto the grid when triggered.
- Wilds – 5 to 30 Wilds are randomly added to reels.
- Symbol Multipliers – A multiplier between x2 to x30 can be added to any paying symbol, with its value displayed in the top right corner. The value of a matching symbol cluster is multiplied by the applicable number.
- Global Multipliers – Values of x2 to x100 are applied to all wins occurring in the current game round. In case there is more than one Global Multiplier on screen, their values are added together and then applied to a win.
A scroll with FS letters as an emblem represents the Scatter symbols. Hitting three Scatters at the same time awards 10 free spins. Compared to the base game, the bonus round features more Boosterbar modifiers with slightly changed values. Via the Bonus Buy option players can purchase 10 free spins for 119x the total bet.
Everything in the Cash Quest slot revolves around Boosterbar, making the gameplay uneventful. I was craving for the multiplier that never came and spend on it probably more than a won. On the other hand, it showed this slot does have a good winning potential.
But it is still so monotonous. Doesn’t even matter if you have a fullscreen - nothing happens until at least one boost modifier is active.